Friday, April 30, 2010

My Review


Nice
By jay pee from Boise, ID on 4/30/2010
4out of 5
Gift: No
Pros: Comfortable, Good coverage, Cute
What a comfortable piece of clothing to run in. No binding, chafing, pinching, squeezing or cutting. Several times I have run in extreme wind, yet the skirt stayed down and covered "the bits" the whole time.

Due to the waist size it sits low, which is comfortable but makes it a bit too long and loose on the leg. I fold the waist down and pull the whole shootin' match up, which tightens and shortens the skirt, and I have no problems. I do wish it didn't run big though. I am rectangular in shape with just a tiny bit of curve. Maybe someone with curvier hips would do better with it. I still love it though.

EDIT:  I may have led the public astray - is this skirt or my other the "too big" skirt?  Yikes...