Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Get 'Er Back On Track!

So my head feels great, as do my eyes, ears and stomach.  Ahhh, how one appreciates one's full faculties after...them not being full.  The 3 day migraine is over, and I am fully functioning, once again.  Blood sugar roller coaster, dehydration and forgotten vitamins, topped off with an Alaskan Amber to get it rolling.  Good times.

I have progressed to carrying my camera around in my bag, but I can't seem to take it out and use it.  Baby steps, yeah. 
  • Goal:  Use the camera. For taking pictures.
r.p. isn't always available for a run when I am.  I thought she was going to rescue me from my undisciplined self, but...once again I'm facing me being responsible for me.
  • Goal:  Run solo at every chance.  Even if it's just a mile or two.
It takes two to tango, or to relate by most any means.  A one sided relationship is barely a relationship at all, and healthy relationships always include two fully invested parties.  So how can I claim I want the perfect relationship with God Almighty while I let Him do all the relating?  Hmm.  In the interest of becoming a better friend to my earthly friends, I have been intentional in initiating regular contact and seeking to spend time with them.  Why do I not do that with my most import relationship?
  • Goal:  Set up time to daily seek the face of God.
The human body is made up of some absurd amount of water (my science major provided this mind-boggling information).  As it is such, the body is dependent upon water in order to function.  Body functions will shut down and the body will die if water is not put into it.  This includes my body.
  • Goal:  Get back on track with 3 quarts a day.
Interestingly enough, I just got my camera out to take a picture as a means of boosting the first stated goal, but I found that it has no memory card in it.  That's not gonna work.  So tonight I plan to get the memory card and take at least three pictures.

I now have a date tonight with my running shoes at 5:00 pm.  I don't care how far I run, just so long as I run.

I also have a date tonight with God at 7:00 pm for convo and Bible study.  I am sooo hungry for this.

I am just finishing up quart #1 and am headed out for quart #2 (and a pee break).

I have a third date, which isn't attached to a goal (but perhaps should be) later tonight with a.h. & p.j., just because I had forgotten how delightful it is to spend time with a.h.  He is way too into his 360, and he is amazingly fun to watch as he tromps around the world killing people:  Modern Warfare, Modern Warfare II, and Idontremembertheothernames.  The graphics are excellent, the action nonstop (and very bloody), there's no gratuitous sex or idiotic Hollywood plots, the hero will go wherever you request, and it can end whenever you want - it's the perfect movie! 

AND, I am getting really close to having a hair appointment!  I don't think my self hacks are quite cutting it.  Oh!  Cutting it, ha!